With a jacket for every weather and every season, keep your wardrobe up-to-date with this designer lightweight men's Windbreaker Bomber. It's uniquely designed to keep you warm and stylish.
Item Type: Men's Outerwear & Coats
Outerwear Type: Jackets/Bombers
Material: Polyester, Cotton
Pattern Type: Patchwork
Lining Material: 100% Polyester
Fit: Smaller than Regular
General Disclaimer: Some of our online store's items listed in Asian Sizes. Usually, Asian Size is one or even two sizes bigger than General Size (e.g. Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), etc.). Therefore, we highly recommend carefully check the “Product Size Chart” below, as well as measure all necessary parts (areas) of your body or foot accurately, in order to choose the right size according to these measurements before placing an order. In addition, you can use International Size Guide for more information. Moreover, the original product’s color scheme might vary slightly, because colors displayed on different computer monitors may have different reflection.
Product Size Chart
Tag Size (L) = US Size (S) = EU Size (46)
Tag Size (XL) = US Size (M) = EU Size (48)
Tag Size (2XL) = US Size (L) = EU Size (50)
Tag Size (3XL) = US Size (XL)= EU Size (52)
Tag Size (4XL) = US Size (2XL) = EU Size (54)
How to Measure
Women's International Clothing Sizes Conversion Chart
Men's International Clothing Sizes Conversion Chart
Juniors International Clothing Sizes Conversion Chart
Women’s International Shoe Sizes Conversion Chart
Men's International Shoe Sizes Conversion Chart
Glove Sizing Chart
Disclaimer: Please be advised that there is no universal sizing guideline. Therefore, the size charts above are a general guide and provided for informational purposes only. These sizes may significantly differ between different manufacturers & brands.
- General Sizes are usually similar between the US and Europe. However, US shoe sizes increase is measured in inches, but in Europe - in centimetres. Therefore, it's very difficult to get an exact match.
- Some of our online store items listed in Asian Sizes. Usually, Asian size is one or two sizes bigger than General Size. Therefore, we highly recommend carefully check the "Product Size Chart" provided on Product Pages before placing an order. For example, Asian “XL” corresponds to US “L”.
- Many customers leave comments about purchased item fit, therefore you can check customer reviews just under “Review” tab before placing an order.
- The "Plus Sizes" clothing is categorized as the full women's size and begin at a size 12 in US and Canada.
- The UK clothing sizes are also used in Australia & New Zealand.
- The German clothing sizes are also used in Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, & Sweden.
- The French clothing sizes are also used in Belgium, Portugal & Spain.